The 7th summer school on “Knowledge Dynamics, Industrial Evolution, Economic Development” (KID 2018) will be held 1st – 7th of July, 2018, Le Saint Paul Hotel-Maison du Séminaire, 29 Bd Franck Pilatte, Nice (France).
KID 2018 will focus on theoretical and empirical studies on knowledge dynamics, industrial evolution and economic development: smart cities, emergence and persistence of innovation, entrepreneurship, firms’ growth, corporate governance and performance, agglomeration/dispersion of industrial activities, skills dynamics, economics of science and innovation, environment as a driver of innovation.
Invited speakers are :
- Dirk Czarnitzki (KU Leuven, Belgium);
- Maryann Feldman (U. North Carolina, USA);
- Hanna Hottenrott (U. Munich, Germany);
- Nadine Levratto (CNRS Economix, France);
- Catalina Martinez (CSIC Madrid, Spain);
- Mireille Matt (INRA GAEL, France);
- Bettina Peters (ZEW Mannheim, Germany);
- Francesco Rentocchini (U. Milan, Italy)
For all information on submissions please visit this link : https://kid2018.sciencesconf.org/